Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post #2: Sick

I know this is really soon, but I had to run home fast.
I walked by it again and was thinking about slenderman when I got a severe headache and started puking(3 times on the spot) And i lost my feeling of protection.
In a little bit if my head stops fucking spinning i`ll take my laptop outside and use the webcam to make vids.
Im going to lay down and take some pills so I can keep awake.
My mom doesn`t come home til` 6 and my bro gets home from work at 4 so I won`t be alone for long.
AND IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING ADD ARTIFACTS TO MY WEBCAM TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS CHOPPING UP LIKE IN MH WHEN SLENDY IS AROUND(whatever happens
it happens, i`m not trying to fake fucking cameras breaking ups so if it does its prolly a magnetic transmission.)
We have radio stations everywhere near our house(outside the neighborhood)
See you in lil bit...(well other way around)

No comments:

Post a Comment