Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post #1

Hi im allan,
There is something very wrong about my neighborhood it feels... Protected.
I don`t know why but I usually always walk over to the woods when everybody is at work or doing something... I am 13.
I know this is a lot for just 13 but i need people to know about this...
Everybody in this neighborhood creeps me the fuck out.
I went walking and I saw backdoors open in a lot of houses and the people were gone...
My best friend doesn`t tslk to me anymore and I don`t see him anymore...
I realized this post is going to get a little long so ima post a part 2 to post #1 K?
Anyway im also going to do post #2 after this...
What the fuck am i doing, stalling you? wait for fucking part 2!!(NO I DONT HAVE TOURETTES I JUST SWEAR TO CLEAR MY BUTTFUCKING MIND!)

No comments:

Post a Comment