Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Far Away From Home

I... Don`t know where to begin.
The violet sun is setting and I wake up on the side of the road.
Sucks pretty fucking bad huh?
All I remember is blowing chunks into the toilet and passing out...
Now i`m on the road like a fucking bum covered in my own blood...Maybe
I have some cuts but nothing severe
I feel like i`m gonna throw up just from the stench.
Found a few things too...
I have some kind of black plastic band around my arm with a tiny inscription.
It was written in german, I translated it with google it said "They key is gone."
WTF does that mean? Key?
I also found a old lighter, no fuel and a picture of a burning home.
Well, I`m walking to my house as we speak, I have got on my phone to upload this.
Waking up 2 miles, it`s trusty.
Anyway i`m close now, I`ll post when I get there.
I`ll upload a video sometime in the next few days.
If you have any idea whats going on pm Sgtmuffin128@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment