Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post #1.5 or something...

Allright now I explain some of this.. I don`t know where to start... allright yeah it feels like something is protecting me.
I mean like it feels like when im at this neighborhood im... invinceible.
MY SPELLING ISNT THAT GOOD.
Anyway I watch Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve(EMH IS DEAD).
I know a lot about slenderman but this doesn`t feel as terrifying as him.
I know it isn`t real but i think h may be like the tulpa(or whatever)
Fueled on peoples thoughts. I have the theory that if you happen to see him and you just act like nothing happened and never think about it again... he will go away.
A lot of people who state real acc. of slederman may not be complete jokes... just theory.
I`m gonna post #2 after I go walking near the woods again and see what happens...
If you have and idea on how i can upload phone pics to pc that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment